Do you ever get the sense that thoughts bounce around in your head so much you can't get a handle on them? No? OK, maybe it's just me. I'm hoping this blog will help me lasso those wild thoughts and settle them down so I can look at them more closely. I understand that my ramblings may not be interesting to anyone but me, but if they are, I'm doubly blessed. (N.B.: If Bill Maher hadn't already used the joke, I would have called this blog "Blogga, Please.")
No worries, dear one. Being new to this whole blogging thing, and then being in a string of what are probably very depressing posts, it occurred to me that I could be driving people away... I totally understand your unique situation! :-)
Keep writing whatever YOU want or need to write, "depressing" or otherwise. I've been a lurker so long on blogs (or, as they used to be called, online journals) that I don't even think of commenting. I guess Facebook is a whole new thing, because I don't hesitate to comment there.
Hey hon - I have you in my RSS feed :) Haven't commented because I barely have time to READ what's in my RSS feed, but I am reading!
ReplyDelete-shel :)
No worries, dear one. Being new to this whole blogging thing, and then being in a string of what are probably very depressing posts, it occurred to me that I could be driving people away... I totally understand your unique situation! :-)
ReplyDeleteKeep writing whatever YOU want or need to write, "depressing" or otherwise. I've been a lurker so long on blogs (or, as they used to be called, online journals) that I don't even think of commenting. I guess Facebook is a whole new thing, because I don't hesitate to comment there.
ReplyDeleteMiriam
Thanks, Miriam.
ReplyDelete